The workshop will be held in English, but with level B1+ you will understand with no problem.
Learn how to apply findings about how people think, feel, and behave to boost your marketing.
Are you a marketer, product designer or startup team member? Then this workshop is just for you! Don’t expect just a presentation. Following the „show, don’t tell“ credo, this interactive workshop provides a learning experience with:
– 10+ case studies and how can we learn from them
– insightful exercises in small groups
– core activity to apply your knowledge in training environment (in groups)
– reflection relating new insights to your business
Goals of the workshop? You will:
– understand the role of behavioural design in product / service innovation, customer-centric business and marketing
– see if your company would profit from behavioral design
– learn how successful businesses leveraged behavioural science
– get acquainted with three frameworks you can apply
The workshop will be led by Kamila Zahradnickova.
Kamila Zahradnickova is a behavioural designer, applying behaviour science to marketing and business. She solves customer-related questions by leveraging research on perception, motivation, and decision making. Favourite tools? Gamification, nudge, and identity framework.
Please notice – advance registration is needed, without it you can’t join the workshop.
You can choose just entry (120CZK) or ticket with Connect tariff for 1 month – you’ll get t’s online membership from anywhere ; ).